At Paws Rescue League Inc. we have MANY volunteering opportunities! We need both Tennessee volunteers, and New England volunteers!
We also offer volunteer options for community service/Volunteer hours for High Schoolers and College students!
A few of the volunteering opportunities we have are:
*Social Media - Update Instagram, TikTok, posting dogs online
*Application Processing - Call adopters references, send emails.
*Foster/Adoption teams - Help coordinate with team leaders.
*Transport help - help drive dogs to/from vet appt, and to/from foster homes!
*Fundraising/marketing team - Help organize fundraising events, help advertise dogs avail for adoption.
*Medical team - respond to medical emails, help book vet appts.
Volunteer options for community service/volunteer hours for College and high school students!
* Donation drives - Collect supplies from friends and family, and neighbors.
*Fundraising drives - Host a small fundraiser benefiting Paws Rescue League Inc.
* Event help - Come play with dogs and puppies at our adoption events, or pup up (pop up) events! Help sit with the dogs, get them water if needed.
* Photog - Help take clear, photos of homeless dogs In need ( at events, or individual foster dogs who are in foster homes close to you!)
* Creative/artistic help - Contact us for more details!
* Boarding help - help clean up foster dog yards at boarding, walk, and spend time with homeless dogs (Tennessee opportunity only).
All persons under 18 years of age, parent/guardian must sign a waiver to volunteer.